A thorough and complete estate plan must take into account a significant amount of information about your assets, your family, your property, and your wishes during and after your life.
When you make your first appointment with an estate planning lawyer at Rachier & Amollo Advocates, we will ask you complete an Estate Planning Questionnaire#.
A well-considered estate plan can:
- Provide for Incapacity
- Avoid Probate
- Provide for your minor children
- Eliminate or Reduce Potential Estate Taxes
- Provide Asset Protection
- Provide Charitable Bequests
- Business Succession Planning
- Provide for Non-Traditional Families
We can assist you in drafting and finalizing Estate Planning Instruments, such as:
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Trust
- Durable Power of Attorney for Management of Property and Personal Affairs
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Retirement and Pension Plans: Beneficiary Designations
- Gun Trust
- Pet Trust
- “Funding” the Trust with Real Estate Deed Transfers
Our firm regularly assists families with sophisticated Advanced Estate Planning techniques, including:
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Charitable Gifts
- Self-Canceling Installment Note
- Private Annuity
The estate planning attorneys at Rachier & Amollo Advocates have the expertise and experience to assist any family situation in devising and implementing the most suitable plan. Please download an Estate Planning Questionnaire or contact our office and ask for an Estate Planning Questionnaire for you to complete. Once completed, you are invited to make a no-charge consultation with one of our knowledgeable estate planning attorneys to go over the Questionnaire and advise you of the best plan for you and an estimate of the cost.
Whether you are contemplating your estate plan or would like to make amendments to your existing estate planning instruments, contact the estate planning attorneys at Rachier & Amollo Advocates for assistance.