As a firm, we pride ourselves in having the best legal minds in the region. We represent Clients in all Courts and Tribunals, and our excellent services beyond the ordinary call of duty ensure the highest satisfaction to our Clients. We have established and long presence in high value, complex and sensitive cases in all Courts and Tribunals throughout Kenya.
Our large team of litigators at Rachier & Amollo Advocates LLP are available to protect your interests in these kinds of cases:
- Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency law
- Capital Markets & Regulatory Compliance litigation
- Constitutional law litigation
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Criminal Law
- Debt Recovery
- Electoral Law
- Employment & Labour Law litigation
- Environmental and Property law
- Energy Law
- Family & Children Law
- Financial laws and Investments litigation
- Human Rights and Public interest litigation
- Insurance law & Litigation
- Joint ventures and quasi-commmercial agreements litigation
- Succession litigation
- Taxation Law
As part of our commitment to contribute to your success in your commercial ventures, Rachier & Amollo Advocates LLP offer a full range of services to take care of your legal compliance at affordable cost as you focus on your core venture of generating profit.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Formation (preparing all organizational documents, e.g. articles of incorporation, bylaws, trusts)
- KRA Registration and Continuous Tax Compliance
- Tax Dispute Resolution
- Operational Structuring
- Legal & Regulatory Compliance
- Governance and Policy Issues
- Conflicts of Interest
- Policies and Interpretation
- Governance, Fiduciary Duties of Directors and Officers
- Advisory on Employment and Independent Contractors Policies
- Liabilities of Paid and Unpaid Personnel, including volunteers and internships
- Real Estate Transactions
- Investment Policies
- Corporate Sponsorship Agreements
- Workplace Campaigns
We deliver comprehensive legal counsel in all aspects of Corporate and Commercial law, governance and regulation with the goal of providing critical and practical strategies for sound governance practices. We specialise in minimizing the liabilities faced by Boards of Directors in today’s tough regulatory environment.
We also work closely with the officers and management to develop critical legal documents specifically tailored to each client. Our knowledgeable and experienced legal counsel are available to guide you through the hurdles imposed by laws and regulations, and will help you maintain efficient operations and to meet potential challenges as they occur in your enterprises.
The employment law advocates at Rachier & Amollo Advocates LLP are accomplished legal advisors and civil litigators with expertise in all aspects of employment law.
With our background and experience advising, training and counseling large and small employers, we have developed knowledge and skills that are useful in advising employers and defending them in employment cases. Our strategy protects clients from substantive pitfalls within a cost-conscious model.
Within our Advisory practice, we offer cost-effective advise in cases dealing with:
- Legal and compliance audits
- Employment Agreements
- Development and Review of Employment policies on many areas including – Hiring and Retention, compensation & remuneration policies, leave policy compliance, discrimination claims, sexual harassment claims, confidentiality and trade secret protection
- Sensitisation & Compliance Trainings – covers many areas including Management & Employee education trainings, Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, Disability Integration and workplace safety, Workplace Safety and Health Compliance, Remuneration & Compensation Policies, Disciplinary procedures, Drug testing and Substance Abuse Management, and practices
- Employment Law Audits
- Employee Handbooks
When domestic issues cannot be solved within the home, the family law attorneys at Rachier & Amollo Advocates LLP are ready to help you repair your relationships, protect your family, and to find a fair resolution for all parties involved in a private and and confidential environment.
For many, family law is thought to be synonymous with divorce proceedings. In reality, divorce is just a small part of family law. Our family law advocates can assist you in a broad array of domestic issues including:
- Mediation and negotiation of family disputes
- Child custody and support
- Alimony (Spousal Support)
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Divorce Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- Name Change
- Paternity disputes
- Prenuptial, Post-nuptial and Cohabitation Agreements
When legal action is necessary to resolve familial matters, it is essential that you entrust your most private matters to a compassionate and knowledgeable family law attorney. Our dedicated advocates and staff at Rachier & Amollo Advocates LLP are good listeners and confidants and will walk with you during your most difficult times.
Throughout the electoral Cycles, we represented contestants, candidates and other stakeholders starting from the Political Parties Disputes Tribunal, the High Court of Kenya, the Court of Appeal up to the Supreme Court. Our highest achievement is where our senior Partner, Hon. Dr. Otiende Amollo, successfully argued the Presidential Election Petition in 2017.
Other notable cases we participated in include:
In the Supreme Court
In the Court of Appeal
In the High Court
In the Political Parties Disputes Tribunal